Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Featured on Treasuries!!!

My "Lilac and minty green Princess Earrings" has been featured on this lovely Etsy Treasury with the theme "Purple" by Xau xau Summer!!! You can still click and check other lovely finds featured there...

Last monday two other items of my shop were also featured on another Treasury themed "Golden Europe", by Sexy handmade, this Treasury has expired already but I discovered it just in time to get a snapshot! And you can see it bellow. :) So bright and cheerful isn't it?? It was the first time we were featured in someone's Treasury, and WOW twice in a week!!!  I know it might sound silly for elder sellers, but for me as "newbie" it feels very special and made me very excited!!! So THANK YOU!!

Check out their shops (by clicking on their names above) and discover what a talented and creative people they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!